Get maximum benefit from workshops and other group working sessions. Accelerate thinking. Encourage greater collaboration and knowledge sharing. Release creativity.
You need your people to work well together. How are they doing?
· Are your teams performing as well as they could be?
· Is your organisation really good at collaborating, knowledge sharing, creating and innovating?
· Do you waste too much of your time when working in groups?
· Do you get the most out of your virtual teams?
· Do you need to bring diverse groups together to work through tough issues?
We spend a lot of organisational life working in groups. In management teams, project teams, workshops, task forces, conferences and many other types of meetings. However, if you feel like these significant investments of time and energy aren’t delivering real value, you’re probably not alone.
The good news is that there are plenty of ways to help your organisation’s teams and groups work together more efficiently and deliver better results.
We can work with your groups to transform their performance
We are expert facilitators and have worked with just about every group and team situation you can imagine. From great teams who want to get better to completely dysfunctional teams; with small and large groups and in virtual settings.
We are passionate about teams and groups and know how to make a fundamental difference in shifting productivity, creativity, collaboration and performance.
What do we do?
We can ensure you get the most out of groups of all sizes working together by:
- Constructing a process to help groups achieve more together
- Delivering high value outcomes from meetings, group events and conferences
- Using action centred learning to achieve an early ROI when developing new skills
- Creating higher levels of collaboration and knowledge sharing across the organisation
- Releasing creativity within groups that was previously undiscovered
- Making better use of social networking technologies to increase effectiveness and productivity when working remotely
- Helping new teams perform quickly and supporting merging teams
- Helping teams gain insights into preferences, communication and influencing
How do we do it?
We use a wide range of facilitation styles including:
- Group facilitation – enabling groups to work productively and effectively.
- Action Centred Learning – developing people by working on a current business issue. We usually do this in cross functional teams with an emphasis on learning as well as doing.
- Conference / Large Group facilitation – we avoid ‘Death by PowerPoint’ to ensure that you derive greater value from bringing large numbers of people together in one place using methods like Open Space Technology and World Cafe.
- Team development – we run events focused on shifting team performance that are interactive, fun and focused on the real issues faced by each team.
- Virtual facilitation – we use social networking technologies to help groups collaborate, create and learn more effectively together.
- Team Coaching – we work with team members individually and as a group.
- Specialist tools – such as MBTI, FIRO B and our own Team-Edge™ team diagnostic tool
You can see below some photographs from different types of events we have facilitated:
Let’s work together to help your people work together better
If you’d like to find out more about how we can help your people work together more effectively and increase productivity, let’s start a conversation to get things moving.
Senior Leaders Conference
Photos showing a session to visualize the organisational values.
Anna speaking at a recent CIPD conference
Developing internal facilitators to support a large leadership conference
Photos showing a session to stimulate fresh thinking and new ideas
A team building exercise to promote collaboration and communication
This was the most interactive conference we’d ever organised, engaging our aviation industry stakeholders in the content and direction of our CAA Safety Plan. Mightywaters helped us design a very successful event and their facilitation on the day really helped the event run smoothly.
Ben Alcott, Civil Aviation Authority
Mightywaters shaped and facilitated a group of senior leaders from all global business units who were tasked to address how the business could become more innovative. In a short period of time, Mightywaters helped the group reflect on their track record for innovation, identify different types of innovation and agree two strategic areas to take to the Group Board.
Director, Standard Life UK & Europe
Mightywaters shaped and facilitated our global conference with representatives from 14 different countries. This showed me that Mightywaters can work with and appreciate cultural and country difference but still reach a successful outcome.
Chris Battersby, HR Director