Our Team Diagnostic and Development package kick-starts team improvement. This package is suitable for intact management or project teams that want to be more effective. We locate team development firmly in the work of the team. This means that how the team uses its strengths better and identifies opportunities to improve are clearly aligned to the team’s purpose and what it’s there to do. The package includes:
- Team diagnostic to understand team strengths and areas for improvement. The diagnostic includes all team members and can include direct reports and other key stakeholders.
- Workshop design that will enable team members to discuss the diagnostic and agree priority areas that will improve team effectiveness.
- Facilitation of 3 x 1-day workshops that discuss the diagnostic and then focuses on how best to use team strengths and address the priority areas for improvement.
- Review of progress and agreement of next steps.
The outcomes of the Team Diagnostic and Development are:
- A shared view of what the team does well and what it needs to do to be more effective.
- Facilitated sessions, aligned to team purpose, that help the team build on strengths and address opportunities to improve.
- Clear actions between workshops to put agreements into practice.
- Action plan to sustain improvements in team performance.