Since 1988 we have built a strong track record through supporting our clients shape and deliver strategies that create a performance edge through people. Our outstanding team of Associates and Partners are all highly experienced practitioners, used to working at senior organisational levels and supporting the delivery of complex change.
Style of Working
We place a strong emphasis on partnership working with Clients to deliver tangible business outcomes and in increasing the capability of people in our Client organisations.
7 guiding principles underpin our consulting approach:
- The quality of relationships that exist in a group or organisation are key and are the moving force behind all purposeful activity;
- Change is a normal part of life and is the impetus for learning, growth and development for individuals and groups. Change therefore needs to be harnessed.
- Our experience of change – as an individual, group or organisation – is unique;
- We need balance in our lives and this is best achieved when growth, learning and development occurs in the whole person – in the physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual aspects of our lives;
- Power and politics are always part of organisational life and cannot be ignored;
- An effective client-consultant partnership must reflect our ability to: listen to you; understand your needs; facilitate solutions; adapt as we progress and develop skills and capabilities in your (our client) staff;
- Real solutions are found when people understand and are committed to proposed changes – at the intellectual and emotional level.
We will help you achieve mighty results by:
Telling you how it is and helping you to think differently
Accelerating the productivity and performance of groups and teams
Joining up change – taking a whole system approach
Confronting and addressing the real issues that are hindering high performance
Focusing on your organisation and how we make things happen in your world
Our values are:
Partnership Passion Bravery Learning Action
If the way we do business resonates with you then let’s start a conversation about how we can help you tackle your organisational and people challenges’