Better Decision Making is a 1-day workshop that introduces decision makers to the recent scientific insights in human decision making, so that this learning can be integrated into decision-making processes. This package can be run as a workshop with individual decision makers and with intact decision making/governance boards. The package includes:
- Focused research – to ensure we reference organisational specific issues
- Workshop delivery that presents the research into human decision making and the Mightywaters Hidden R-I-S-KÔ framework
- Interactive sessions during the workshop to explore the application of learning to your business.
The outcomes of participating in a Better Decision Making Package are:
- Understanding of recent scientific insights into the way people make decisions.
- Heightened awareness of how the unconscious shapes our thinking and decisions.
- Improved skills in mitigating thinking errors.
- Clear actions to integrate this learning into organisational decision making processes.